(NSFW) In this episode, the Craftsmen sit down with David, Jason and Dylan from The Shop Beer Co. in Tempe AZ to chat about what it’s like to rebrand, relocate, build and open your own brewery the hard way, through passion, deviant obsession, dedication, blood, sweat & beers. Tune in and listen to us talk and joke about ABInBev’s six points from the high-end, air quotes, Brokeback brewing, and undiagnosed ADD, inappropriate beer names, more inappropriate future beer names, dick jokes, and raucous laughter. We are also have a special break segment where we are joined by Rob Fullmer, Executive Director of the Arizona Craft Brewer’s Guild, who tells us all about what’s going down at this year’s Real, Wild & Woody Indoor Beer Festival on Saturday, July 29th, Phoenix Convention Center.
Our Guest Info:
The Shop Beer Co.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theshopbeerco/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theshopbeerco/
- Website: http://www.theshop.beer/
Music Credit: Takotsubo Men
The assorted sounds of three ageing humans hitting things in a studio for five days. Beautifully nasty and pretty vile at times but ultimately gorgeous. Enjoy!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakotsuboMen
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TakotsuboMen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TakotsuboMen
- Instagram: @hoppycraftsmen
- Twitter: @hoppycraftsmen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hoppycraftsmen/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: http://hoppycraftsmenpodcast.com/
- YouTube: Hoppy Craftsmen – Craft Beer Podcast
Buy Us a Beer!
For as little as a dollar a month you can help a bearded white guy drink a good craft beer. Your generous donation will help supply thousands with the gift of more podcasts and we are pretty sure inappropriate humor as well. Invest in Us!
Rate us on iTunes!
Tell A Friend!
Tell someone you know about our show! If you know that a friend likes or loves craft beer tell them to give us a listen. Or if you know someone who is new to craft beer and you are tired of telling them about the scene, let us be your soap box! Or have an amazing whale that you want to share with the world. Go on your social media platform of choice and give us a shout out. Use the hashtag #hoppycraftsmen and we’ll respond in kind. Probably in some form of emoji and maybe a super rad type of comment. You get the picture.