(NSFW) This week’s episode finds the Craftsmen at Arizona Wilderness Brewing Co. We chat up head brewer Chase Saraiva about his path to becoming a brewer, giving up his dreams of a long life of dentistry and continue our rant on ABInBev sellouts. Jeff loses his mind when Chase busts out some Muir’s Mure to share and discuss, along with some other unreleased AZ Wilderness gems that are just waiting for their moments in the sun. We talk brewing philosophy the Arizona Wilderness way, awesome collaborations with some major players in the craft brewers world, and get a sneak peak at Dirty Hop Water #9: Smells Like Teen Spirit (AZ Wilderness’ first 16oz can release).
Music Credit: Takotsubo Men
The assorted sounds of three ageing humans hitting things in a studio for five days. Beautifully nasty and pretty vile at times but ultimately gorgeous. Enjoy!
Intro: Skint But Free Outro: Takotsubo Man
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakotsuboMen
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TakotsuboMen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TakotsuboMen
- Instagram: @hoppycraftsmen
- Twitter: @hoppycraftsmen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hoppycraftsmen/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: https://hoppycraftsmen.wordpress.com
- YouTube: Hoppy Craftsmen – Craft Beer Podcast
Rate us on iTunes!
Want to help us reach a bigger audience and keep the episodes coming? Then head over to iTunes and Give us a rating and feedback!